N/APosted on - 12/10/2011
I have installed Windows 7 on my new HDD and install all programs that I need. One of them is Skype. I never had problem with it. I got connected with my friend to test it everything is ok. Yesterday I got error message. Did anyone had this problem? How can I fix it?
Line 8 (File “E:Program FilesChatSkypePhonetest.au3”):
Error: The requested action with this object has failed.
AutoIT error Line 8 Skype attach
Seems like the skype application files have been tampered with in the programs file and therefore causing it to malfunction. If you did any modifications after you installed skype, you might need to remove the changes that you made.
Run system restore to remove the changes that you may have made to skype and restore it to a time just before it started having problems after you had installed it.
In case system restore does not fix the problem, then I will suggest that you uninstall skype and install it afresh, but this time round do not make any modifications that might cause the same errors to occur again. Just use the default settings allocated for skype.