N/APosted on - 08/25/2013
I get this following error message when I try to run Autodesk using Windows XP OS SP2. I just updated this software but I can’t solve this problem. Have you any idea to fix this issue? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Update 1 for Inventor 2013 SP1.1 is required to keep using the Optimization service. Please go to
www.autodesk.com/invopt2013update to get the update.
Autodesk shows error on Windows XP OS SP2
The error is because an update for Inventor 2013 is required.
The solution to it is as below:
1) Click 'Start', Select 'Computer'
2) Go to path 'C:Program FilesAutodeskInventor 2013Bin'in the system
3) Download the installtion folder from the website in the path specified
4) Extract the DSSP.config from the zip file
5) Install the files extracted from the folder DSSP.config
6) Restart the computer after the installation is complete