N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
I just installed Autodesk Inventor Simulation 2010 and have Excel Tables that was in older version of Autodesk. Now I want to bring these on new version to edit all but I receive the following error message. I have searched online for solution but could not find any resolution so I need your assistance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Failed to launch server application
Autodesk inventor simulation 2010 error
The error is caused because the Autodesk inverter simulation 2010 is not installed properly.
The solution to it is as follows:
1) Login as System Administrator
2) In the Windows Control Panel, go to 'Add/Remove Programs'
3) Remove 'Autodesk Inventor 2010'
4) Open the windows Explorer, delete the folder from 'C:Program FilesAutodeskInventor<version>
5) Go to 'Start', Click 'Run', Type 'regedit'
6) Type 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAutodeskInventorRegistryVersion 14.0
7) Remove the above registry from the system
8) Restart the system