N/APosted on - 07/23/2013
I am really getting frustrated with this matter. I am trying to install Autodesk Inventor 2012 on my unit and I keep getting the same error over and over again. Is there any other way for me to install this software?
I pasted here a screenshot of the error message. I badly need this to work.
Thanks in advance.
Autodesk Inventor 2012
Texture libraries cannot be installed before the material library. Please run the installer, “MAterialLibrary2012.msi”, then try to install the texture libraries again.
Autodesk Inventor 2012 Texture libraries cannot be installed before the material library
You will meet to first verify that the libraries are all installed through Control Panel > Program and Features"
* Autodesk Material Library 2013
* Autodesk Material Library Base Resolution Image Library 2013
* Autodesk Material Library Low Resolution Image Library 2013
* If you have all of the libraries installed then you need to verify that you have all the ad sklib files. They are located in the C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAutodesk SharedMaterials2013
* A E C Materials adsklib*
* Physical Material adsklib*
* Asset library base adsklib*
If you have all the libraries installed but are missing the ad sklib files, run a repair to you software from the Control Panels
If you still have hazard sign next to the AEC Material library or do See them at all and you have ran a repair to your software you will need to uninstall and reinstall the application. http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/d=Ts18782231