N/APosted on - 10/04/2011
I am trying to install Autodesk Design Review 2012, but before installation is complete, I get an error message that reads:
Autodesk Design Review 2012
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable is required to continue with the installation. Please visit Microsoft download site to retrieve the redistributable package.
I already have the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed on my computer. Will someone please help?
Autodesk Design Review 2012 giving error before installation complete
This error occurs when a program encounters a problem while running. This happen because of some registry error in computer. After this error the program will close or will not respond.
1. Download some registry scanner from the internet. Here is a link where you can download the registry scanner software for free.
2. Download Link1
3. After the download is complete just install the program.
4. After the installation is complete open the program.
5. Now press the registry scan button
6. After a complete scan it will show some errors in the registry
7. Just remove those errors
You are done with it. Hope it will solve your problem. See the attached image.