N/APosted on - 02/25/2014
While working with the AutoCAD, I am facing some difficulty in switching the between layouts. This error appears and then the AutoCAD is crashed. I am able to open the file and work again like before but this error is bothering me. Why this error? Any file is missing or corrupted in the installation? Please help. Thanks.
FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at e3e76f2eh
AutoCAD LT error shown and aborting
This problem could be initiated by a program corruption or corruption on the Operating System. One way to solve this problem is:
1. In the Windows' Start Button, Click All Programs.
2. Open the Autodesk Folder Followed by the AuotoCAD Folder.
3. Click Reset settings to Default then try the program again.
Or, You could try:
1. Right Click the shortcut icon on your desktop.
2. Click Properties, then access the Shortcut tab.
3. In the target Field, after the ".exe", input a space and enter /NOHARDWARE
"C:Program FilesAutodeskAutoCAD 2014acad.exe" /product ACAD/language "en-US
"C:Program FilesAutodeskAutoCAD 2014acad.exe" /NOHARDWARE/product ACAD/language "en-US
4. Click OK and then Retest. If this works, remove the /NOHARDWARE and update your graphics driver. In some cases, If the update Driver didn't work, leave the /NOHARDWARE switch in place.