N/APosted on - 02/23/2014
When I try to install the AutoCAD 2012 in the computer I stuck up with an error message. I am not able to proceed with the installation, error message stopped my installation. I checked the system capacity and it also compatible with windows operating system. And I have the permission to add a new program then what might be the issue? Please help.
The installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator.
AutoCAD 2012 is unable to install in the computer
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
1. Go to “Start” menu>> “Control Panel”.
2. Open “Administrative Tools”.
3. Open “Local Security Settings”.
4. Click on “Software Restriction Policies”. If there is no software restriction, right click the “Software Restriction Policies” mode and select “ New Software Restriction Policy”.
5. Then double click on “Enforcement” option. And select “All users except local administrators”.
6. Then click “OK” and restart your PC.
After following this technique see your problem has gone.