N/APosted on - 12/20/2013
I have been using my Asus Nexus 7 with my HP Pavilion (Running on windows 8) for a while when I started noticing my Tablet will charge for a while then stop charging, my PC will then notify me that a USB device has been disconnected, then today I connected my Tablet to my PC and it appears in explorer in gray and I cannot access it, what could be the problem here? How can I get the connection working?
Asus Nexus 7 not showing on my PC
Hello there, I do understand this is a very annoying problem.
Request you perform below mentioned steps and try
1. Connect the device to your computer's USB port.
2. Right-click on my-Computer and select [Manage].
3. Select [Device Manager]
4. Locate and expand [Device] in the right pane.
5. Right-click Composite ADB Interface and update
6. Follow instruction set and you problem should get resolved by now