N/APosted on - 07/29/2012
I have recently purchased a laptop, and I wanted to install ARIS Business Designer in it.
But each time I start the installation, I get the following error:
Feature transfer error
Feature: ARIS Business Optimizer 7.2
Component : Javaclient_help_en
File: D:SetupsWindowsARIS Platformdata2.cab
Error: Data Error (cyclic redundancy check).
I am totally helpless. Please help me. I am using the latest version of Java 6-30.
Anxiously waiting for your replies
Aris installation error – Need Help
Thanks for your question, Do not worry now i am giving your problem solution, In this software some data corrupt or missing you need to re-collect or download it from,
http://www.ariscommunity.com/aris-express or aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/
Now follow the instruction:
Installation on Microsoft Windows
For Microsoft Windows systems, an executable setup is provided. Follow these steps to install or upgrade ARIS Express on Microsoft Windows systems:
1. Download the ARIS Express setup file (setup.exe) and save it to your local harddisk.
2. Important: Close ARIS Express if you are currently running it.
3. Start the setup by executing the setup file you downloaded in the previous step.
4. An installation wizard leads you through the installation process. The installation wizard might abort the installation process if your system does not meet the system requirements informing you about possible solutions. You might also want to review the frequently asked questions (FAQ) for additional hints.
5. After installation, start ARIS Express using the new icon placed on your Windows desktop. If you have not used ARIS Express before, you will need to configure ARIS Express on first start.