N/APosted on - 02/26/2014
When I try to open the archived items in the enterprise vault, I am unable to do that. For your information I created the vault cache and also I added the registry key PSTDisableGrow. Is anything preventing from adding or creating a .PST file? How to solve this problem? Help me to find the root cause of this error. Thanks a lot.
Could not show this item.
Try again. If it still fails, contact your Help Desk.
The item could not be downloaded. [OIOM]
Archive error occurred in enterprize Vault
Ensure that PSTDisableGrowAllowAuthenticodeOverrides is in place. It is located in the registry path below:
And then add this key by following the steps below:
1. Click Start and then Run. Type regedit and click OK.
2. Navigate to the following subkey:
3. Click Edit and go to New. Click the DWORD Value and type PSTDisableGrowAllowAuthenticodeOverrides and press the Enter key.
4. Right-click PSTDisableGrowAllowAuthenticodeOverrides and click Modify.
5. Type 1 on the Value data box and click OK.
6. Restart and then try the Enterprise Vault again.