Application Compatibility Diagnostics Policies in windows 7
Mainly there are six application compatibility diagnostic policies in windows 7.
1. Inform Blocked Drivers When enabled.
Windows notifies the user when a driver is blocked due to compatibility issues.
2. Identify Application Failures Caused by Deprecated Windows DLLs. When enabled, Windows informs the user if a program tries to load Windows DLLs that are not supported by Windows 7.
3. Detect Application Failures Caused By Deprecated COM Objects.
4. Detect Application Install Failures.
5. Detect Application Installers That Need To Be Run As Administrator.
6. Detect Applications Unable To Launch Installers Under UAC