N/APosted on - 06/11/2012
Apple is going to release its new operating system today, the iOS 6. Does anybody have any idea if we can upgrade our old iPad to this latest iOS? Can anybody from techyv.com have the answer to this?
Apple iOS 6 released today
Hello, you will follow these easy steps to update your iOS.
1. Connect your iPad to a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, if it's not already connected to at least one. iOS updates can't be downloaded over 3G.
2. From the iPads home screen, faucet Settings.
3. Faucet General on the sidebar. The screen shown below seems.
4. Faucet software system Update. The screen shown below seems.
5. If there's an iOS update obtainable, it'll seem here. To transfer and install the update, faucet transfer and Install. The screen shown below seems.
6. Faucet complies with settle for the terms and conditions. The screen shown below seems.
7. This alert recommends that you just connect your iPad to an influence supply, that could be a sensible plan. You don't need your device to run out of power whereas the update is being put in. Tap OK. The screen shown below seems.
8. The update downloads to your iPad. Once it completes, the iPad can mechanically restart and install the software system update. Don't restart or flip your iPad off throughout this method. You may understand the installation has completed once the iPads lock screen seems.
How to Install iOS updates via ITunes.
Still need to use ITunes to put in iOS update on your iPad? You'll try this, too. Here's how.
1. Connect your iPad to your waterproof with the USB cable.
2. Open the ITunes application on your waterproof.
3. From the sidebar, choose the iPad. The window shown below seems.
4. Click Update. Follow the on-screen directions to update your iPad to the latest version of iOS.
5. Verify that iOS updates were put in.
6. The iPad indicates that iOS is up so far. Keep checking back for brand new updates.