N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
The App Virtualization came with an error message when I was connected onsite with few customers and the users tried to launch an App-V-application. Is there any way to resolve this problem? Please provide the solution step by step.
Thanks for everything.
Error: The Application Virtualization Client could not launch Remote Desktop Connection Manager 18.104.22.1686.
Your Application Virtualization data cannot be accessed. Report the following error code to your System Administrator.
Error code: 4625D8E-0DF03806-0000000E
The App Virtualization error code 06-0000000E was shown
The error is because the path of the Soft Grid 'user data' directory is invalid.
Follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this error:
1) From the Soft Grid client, start 'Registry Editor'
2) Locate and expand the following sub key: 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESoftricitySoft Grid ClientCurrentVersionConfiguration'
3) Right Click on the User Data Directory, Click 'Modify'
4) Enter the following path in the Value box: 'HKLM_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftSoft Grid4.5ClientConfiguration'
5) Exit Registry editor and save the changes
6) Restart the system