N/APosted on - 04/09/2014
Hi there experts,
I just installed Facebook app on my iPhone 5 and this error appears when I want to open the app. I don’t understand why it says that is not installed. Please is there anyone that can help me to solve this error? What could be the problem? Thanks!
The app “Facebook” was not installed on the iPhone iPhone4w” because the app could not be found.
More Information OK
The app Facebook was not installed on the iPhone iPhone4w
This type of weird problem is normal if you have set up different configuration between desktop, laptop etc. and you synchronize Mac system preferences through MobileMe. Here’s how to fix such issue:
1. Stop synchronizing system preferences with MobileMe.
2. Copy all the files from “/iTunes and /iTunes/iTunes Music” to “/iTunes/iTunes Media”.
3. Remove “/iTunes and /iTunes/iTunes Music” to “Trash”.
4. Also, make sure that you have “/iTunes/iTunes Media” as your library in iTunes.
5. Organize iTunes library.
6. Re-download the app that is said missing.
No more trouble will bother you anymore.