N/APosted on - 12/09/2013
I am using Nexus 5 and I have noticed that when a certain app is to be updated, its icon disappears from the screen. I have to manually bring them back to the screen. Why does this happen? Is this a common issue faced by all Nexus users? Or is there a problem with my set?
App to be updated disappears from screen
The error is because the Google Play does provide the feature to place icon on the home screen.
The steps to resolve this error are as follows:
1) Turn off the device if it is on
2) Press the hold power until the device powers on
3) After the device turns on, you will see a start word on the screen
4) Press the volume down and start the recovery mode
5) Press power to restart the recovery mode of the device
6) Select 'Wipe cache partition' and press power to select it
7) When the process is completed, click 'Reboot the system now', press power
8) The problem will be solved and you can see the icons displayed on the screen