N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
What is the environment needed for OCZ Vertex 180 Series? Which operating system is needed for OCZ Vertex 180 Series? Is any software included with this? What is the sequential read and write, Random read and write speed of OCZ? Can it be applied on laptop? Is there any power-loss protection? How many ports are available in OCZ?
Anybody can help about OCZ Vertex 180 Series
OCZ Vertex 180 Series is one of the fastest and dependable hard drives that we can purchase in the market now. Here are the best features.
1. Sequential Read and Write ranging from 450-550 MB/second.
2. Random Read Speed and Right Speed 85,000-90,000 IOPS (Input-Output Operations).
3. Steady State Random Read and Write is 12,000 IOPS (Input-Output Operations).
4. Software included is Acronis True HD image cloning software compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 that you can use to back up your system and fields.
5. The ports that are being utilized to connect OCZ Vertex are the SATA 15-pin power connector and SATA data connector.