N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
I think my anti-virus software is preventing my iPod from being recognized by iTunes. I don't want to remove the anti-virus software for obvious reasons, but is there anything I can do so that I can properly use this? I think there is a way to temporarily disable the anti-virus? Thanks for your help.
Anti-virus conflicting with iPod Nano
Here are some of the commonly used anti-virus software and how to temporarily disable them.
1. Look for the icon in the desktop.
2. Right-click in the icon and select “Disable Anti-Virus Auto-Protect,” set the time when you want to reactivate the antivirus.
1. Look for the icon in your taskbar.
2. Right-click on “Avast Shields Control” and select “until computer restarts.”
1. Launch your AVG anti-virus software by selecting it from your desktop.
2. Select Tools, next go to Advanced Settings, and then last is select “Temporarily disable Avg Protection,” tick/check the box and complete.
1. Right-click the “M” or logo in your taskbar.
2. Go to Settings, look for Real-time Scanning, select, it will show you a new window and select the “Turn-off Button” on the lower right of the window.