N/APosted on - 01/26/2013
Hey guys! It has been quite a while since the last time I opened Android market. I got bored last night and thought about downloading a new game. As I navigated to the icon of the market, I was surprised to see a pop-up that tells me Android Market Client is out of date. It adds to the boredom actually since I wasn't able to download a new game. Anyone of you who can help me in updating it? Thanks in advance!
Android Market Client is Out of Date
Finally I found a solution for your problem. You must do on your Tablet:
1. You just need to manually download the latest android market by open this link. Updated Android Market v3.3.12
2. Click on “Multi upload mirror”
3. After that click on “Direct Download”
4. When the file download is done then open it and install it by clicking on the down arrow in the bottom right
5. Install over option will show, agree to it
6. Now the new and fully functional android market will work.
7. Do not open the older icon, it may come up with the error again, You have to click OK, it will show “market updated successfully” in the corner.