N/APosted on - 10/18/2014
I am using a USB DATA Card, for Internet purpose for my laptop, even though I have good quality Data Pack[3G], but my internet speed suffers a lot, and surprisingly when I place my USB Net Setter at the floor with extendable cable, then it runs really faster, as compared to the Net Setter at ceiling, I am just curious to know the real reason behind it, and any suggestion to improve my Internet speed efficiency?
Airtel Data Card Surfing and Downloading Speed issue
There are several ways that we can boost some speed in your Airtel. Follow the steps in improving the speed.
1. Launch your modem network application.
2. Select Tools Menu
3. Select Options and Network Type, change the network type to WCDMA only.
4. Click on registration mode and select manual search and click save.
You can also make it work with your Smartphone.
1. Go to settings >> mobile network.
2. Click 3G service and select WCDMA only.
3. Check again your surfing speeds.