N/APosted on - 09/25/2013
I downloaded AIMP from the official website and installed it successfully. It is a free audio player and I used it to play some audio files in my computer. Everything was okay as I used it for an hour. But now when I wanted to close it I got the error below. I had stopped the audio file and then clicked the close button. Why is this happening?
Exception EAccessViolation in Module ntdll.dll at 0001B1FA.
Access violation at address 792B1FA in module ntdll.dlI, Write of address 00000010.
AIMP audio player application error
The error is because of corrupt or damaged version of ntdll.dll file.
Follow the below steps to resolve this issue:
1) Click on 'Start' button, Click 'Control Panel'
2) Click on 'Uninstall a program' link located under the 'Programs'
3) Locate and click on the program you want to uninstall by scrolling through the list of currently installed programs
4) Click 'Uninstall' button to uninstall the program
5) Restart your computer
6) Check that the program is completely uninstalled
7) Install the most updated version of the software available
8) Restart your system
9) Test the reinstalled program