N/APosted on - 11/14/2013
I get the following error message when I try to open either Corel Draw 11 or Corel Photo Paint 11. I am unable to know the cause of this error. Can I fix it easily? I have installed this program again but could not resolve issues. Please provide some assistance. Thanks for help.
Coral PHOTO_PAINT(R) has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
Close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
After hitting Debug comes up with error 1444
There may be two solutions to your problem.
The first is a is a simple trick that might help you. Follow this procedure:
1. Click start and then on the white blank space, type in "Run". Press ENTER.
2. Type in %appdata% and press ENTER.
3. There is a folder named Corel. Double click it and you will get to the sub-folder called CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4.
4. Add any character either at the beginning or at the end.
5. Try to open Corel Draw 11 or Corel Photo Paint 11 again.
In case your computer suddenly made a reboot after the installation, it's a different case. It is possible that it was not able to save the new settings made by the installation. In this case, you need to go over the whole process of installation again. When you do, make sure to restart Draw so it rebuilds the folder properly. Launch it so you can verify that it works. Then make a proper shutdown to save the settings. It should work properly from then on.