N/APosted on - 10/26/2011
Hello TechyV guys,
I think I'm missing a correct plug in for Adobe After Effects CS4. Either that or it got corrupted somehow.
Need some help with this one, I'm not so familiar with command paths.
Would really appreciate some clear instruction with this error resolution. Thank you.
After Effects error: plug-in “C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe After
Effects CS5Support FilesPlug-inAtlas.aex” could not be loaded
( 48 :: 46 )
After Effects Error Plug In
To solve your problem, here are the options in solving it:
1. You have to install the most advance version of After Effects.
How? Open Updates then select help and choose After Effects Updates.
To get updated search for Windows After Effects.
2. You have to check first your computer if it has the system requirements for After Effects. Because the latest version requires a higher OS Standard. The higher it need a bigger free memory or big size of RAM.
3. Check your Video Card and hard drives if it has compatibility with the OpenGL2.0
4. If the OpenGL might be the caused of the problem disable it.
5. Deselect the OpenGL plug in from the After Effects plug in.
6. Have your video card driver updated.
7. For windows, start again the After Effect and have it test the behavior that has caused it.
8. Manage the preference of the texture memory .(The amount of the Ram on the video card)
9. Delete all the unnecessary files and let after effects sets for a new compositions.
10. Replace the color setting for the video card. For Windows up to 32 bit higher.
11. For Windows, let the function of the video card disable it.
12. After doing some configurations let your computer restarted to run the After Effects.
Then, if still nothing happens contact the Adobe Technical Support.
Hope this might help you.