N/APosted on - 04/09/2015
I want to know more about Toyota Prius 2015. What are the specifications and new features offered by this car? What is the Plug in hybrid program for? What is the purpose and benefits of Automatic climate control? How does its advanced voice recognition works? What is Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)? With all this combined, how beneficial it is for any driver looking into maneuverability and safety? With terms of security, is there any added feature for this car? Can use my smartphone with this car?
Affordable car with latest technological advancement and features
The 5 door hatchback type Toyota Prius is one of the most fuel efficient car available now, which have millage of 51 mpg City/ 48 mpg highway with front wheel drive. From the combination of a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine and a pair of electric motor-generators, it has a total output of 134 hp.
1. The hybrid plug in gives the car an boost in millage while running in electric by replacing its battery pack from 1.3kwh nickel metal hydride battery pack for 4.3-kWh lithium ion.
2. Automatic climate control system intelligently maintains the temperature inside the car to the set value in dial by the use of sensors.
3. Advanced voice recognition system in Toyota allows you to control many multimedia functions such as Bing search, Navigation, traffic, weather etc. through voice control.
4. The DRCC helps you to have smooth ride in highways. With the help of radars it will control the speed of your car to a nominal one to avoid a collision.
5. With the implementation DRCC the safety level approach by Toyota has been leveled up.
6. Toyota Entune system, will allow you to connect your smartphone.