N/APosted on - 03/20/2015
I want to build a new PC. I have a 700- Watts PSU, an old graphics card (AMD HD 7870). The computer that I'm using right now has loads of RAM (8GB of Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz) inside it that I can also use. Now, I need an advice so I can make it low on cost. What are the other parts that I need that can work with what I already have? Thanks in advance.
Advice on parts for an new PC build
The following are the things that you have right now.
1. Power Supply – Brand New 700 Watt Power Supply
2. Memory – 8GB of Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz
3. Video Card – AMD HD 7870
Below are the list of parts that you need to buy in the market to complete your ultimate gaming system.
1. Case (Tower) – tower where your power supply and mother will fit in it doesn’t matter how much it will cost.
2. Motherboard – $89.99 Asus M5a97
3. Processor – AMD 970(previous) if you have budget extend it until Phenom II (around 180$-190$)
4. HDD – Seagate or Western Digital
5. Sound Card – any 4-6 channel sound card
6. ROM – CDRW/DVDRW
7. Network Card/LAN Card – any 10/100 LAN card will do
8. Extra fans will help also
This will set and let you start building your own gaming system.