N/APosted on - 08/31/2012
I am having Linux on my pc and need to configure a wireless network using routers.I am looking for a software with key.Networking experts guide me on downloading verizon router software.I think it is vital to have the latest version of it.Thanks.
Advice me on downloading verizon router software?
I have some suggestions regarding this issue. You want to configure your router connection right?
Now follow these steps to access your router’s page so that you will be able to configure it.
1. Go to your command prompt or cmd and type ipconfig
2. Search for your IPv4 as your IP address
3. And also search for your Default gateway
4. Once you already have both information
5. Type your default gateway in the address bar of your browser
6. And you may now access your router’s page
7. Enter the log in information of your router, the one who setup your router knows the username and password. And you may also use the default one. The Admin.
8. After logging in you can now configure the setting of your router.
I hope this can help you.