N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
I am getting the following issue when I try to update Adobe Reader for Mac OS X 10.5.8. I tried to reinstall the software to fix this problem, but the issue still remained. How can I avoid this error without having any problem? I would be grateful to you for any assistance.
Installation Incomplete Adobe Reader Update Certificate failed to install.
Adobe Reader Updater Certificate Failed
The error is because the internet settings are incorrect during the installation of Adobe Reader.
To resolve this error follow the steps stated below:
1) Open the 'Internet Explorer', Choose 'Tools', Select 'Internet Options'
2) Click on 'Security' tab, select 'Trusted Sites'
3) Select the 'Internet zone' button, Click the 'Default level' button, move the slider to medium security level, Click 'OK'
4) Uninstall the Adobe Reader present in the system.
5) Restart the system and download the new version of Adobe Reader from the Internet Explorer and install it.