N/APosted on - 08/06/2014
When I try to use Adobe PDF Converter this error appears when I want to make conversions. I did everything that the error below says and is not working at all. Any solution ? Can anyone recommend me please other convertors ?
Thank you experts !
Adobe PDF Converter
When you create a PostScript file you must rely on system fonts and use document fonts.
Please go to the printer properties, “Adobe PDF Settings” page and turn OFF the option “Rely on system fonts only; do not use document fonts.”
Adobe PDF converting error a post script
There is a solution before you find other convertors:
· Start menu > then click Devices and Printers
· Adobe PDF printer (Right-click) > click Printing Preferences > deselect [Rely on system fonts only; do not use document fonts]
· Press OK
· Adobe PDF printer (Right-click) > click Printer Properties > click the Advanced tab > click Printing Defaults
· Adobe PDF Settings tab > deselect [Rely on system fonts only; do not use document fonts] > click OK.
· Adobe PDF Properties dialog > click OK