N/APosted on - 09/18/2011
I have a problem in Adobe Illustrator. I need to import some images saved with Photoshop in an AI file, then resize and rotate them. Well, when I rotated the image, image edges are very pixel, as there were no animalizing, or something like that. I put a screenshot to see what it is. Does anyone know what is the problem, if there is any setting to solve it?
Adobe Illustrator – Image quality issue
As your image pixelizate when you rotate it in Adobe Illustrator. There are three solutions to solve this problem.
1. Go in Adobe Photoshop and open your PSD file. Set Resolution Minimum 600 pixel/inch
2. Merge all layers.
3. Select your object by "Rectangular Marquee Tool"
4. Copy your selected image by pressing "Ctrl + C"
5. Open your Adobe Illustrator file and paste it.
1. Open your PSD file in Adobe Photoshop. Set Resolution Minimum 600 pixel/inch
2. Go on Save as.
3. Select "Photosho EPS (*.EPS), Click "SAVE"
4. Select the following option (RED Lined) which are ticked on the screen snap.
5. Click "OK"
6. Now open it in Adobe Illustrator.
1. Open your PSD File in Adobe Photoshop. Set Resolution minimum 600 pixel/inch
2. Click on File and than click on "Save for Web and Devices…"
3. Select the following setting (RED Lined).
4. Open this "PNG" file into your Adobe Illustrator.