N/APosted on - 02/12/2013
I have an iPhone 4 with the A4 chipset and updated iOS 6.1. I'm trying to install Adobe digital editions FTP 1.7.2 so I can read digital publications and ebooks but I'm having an error of "E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS". What does this mean?
Adobe digital editions ftp on iPhone 4 problem
In order for you to fix your problem you will have to open a web case in Adobe. They will be able to fix your error by resetting the activation for your Adobe ID. This can be done by email or live chat.
The steps you will need to follow are given below:
1. Go to http://www.adobe.com and log in.
2. Hit the View Support Information.
3. Choose an issue: Using a product or service.
4. For Additional Products choose Digital Editions.
5. Fill out the form without filling the Support Plan ID.
You can also have a Live Chat with them, which will fix the problem as soon as you can contact a technical member of Adobe.