N/APosted on - 10/08/2013
I have installed Adobe Creative Suite on my Windows 8. I was trying to edit a photo on Photoshop that was imported from my camera but got the error below. Any ideas?
Camera Raw editing is not enabled.
Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature.
Adobe Bridge Camera Raw editing is not enabled
Here is what you need to do.
1. Go to your installation folder.
2. Search for "amtlib.dll" and copy the file.
3. Go to bridge installation folder.
4. Rename "amtlib.dll" for "amtlib.dll.bac"
5. Paste the file you copied from photoshop and restart bridge.
This shoud solve the proble,
Here is a link with a video that someone uploaded solving the problem. Hope this can solve it