N/APosted on - 12/12/2012
I am using window 7 operating system in my desktop PC.My problem is that,while logging as standard user can not perform the task that is given as elevated privileges by administration.Moreover it is prompting for administrator credential.In such case what UAC setting will be configured ?
Administrator Credentials needed while in Standard User mode in Windows 7
It is very simple to set your user account control logging as administrator in your desktop PC. Please log in as administrator and follow the below steps.
1. Go to start-control panel-administrative tools.
2. See the page and look into your right hand side column of the page. Please find local security policy and double click on it.
3. Now' local security' policy wizard will be opened up. See of your right hand side column 'local Policies' option.
4. Double click on 'local Policies' option. Then see of your right hand side column 'Security Option'.
5. Double click on 'Security Option'.
6. Now see of your right hand side of the column a lots of policies. Among them search for 'User Account Control:Behavior of the Elevation prompt for standard users'. Now double click on this option.
7. You will see again a wizard of 'User account control:Behavior of the Elevation prompt for standard users'. Please see into the middle of the page. You must find a large rectangular box with a drop down list. Click on the list.
8. Select 'Automatically deny elevation request'. Then apply-OK.