N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. I want to start using ADManager plus’s active directory last logon date tool. Can you please suggest what is required for using it effectively? Also, how can I use this tool and run it using Powershell?
Active Directory Last Logon Date- Active Directory Last Logon Reporting Tool
Hi. To start using the active directory last logon date tool pre-requisites are-
1) Knowledge of LDAP scripting
2) Connection to the Domain on which LDAP query is used must be present.
To use the tool follow the below-given steps-
1) Give the domain name and username for which the last logon date and details are required.
2) Enter the user’s first name, last name or display name in the box named username and then, click on Search.
3) Select the Get Last Logon Details button.
4) On clicking the Time Zone button, the time zone can be changed.
It must be noted that to fetch accurate data; it is advisable to select all the DCs of a domain. Also, make sure that you have select lastLogonTimestamp in case the functional level is set to Windows Server 2003 or above.
The Last Logon Reporter can be run using Power shell by using the commands add-PSSnapin GetLastLogon then, Get-LastLogon.