N/APosted on - 09/26/2016
To keep account of your PC and to have knowledge about who is using it is a must now-a-days. It’s always better to know everything about your things. how to find user in active directory to keep your PC safe?
Active Directory To Know All The Users Using That Computer.
1) On your computer, go to network.
2) Go to active directory users and computers.
3) Select view and advanced options. Click ‘find users, contacts and groups’.
4) In the name tab, enter the name you are looking for.
5) Then click on find.
6) If you do not enter any name and click on find, all the users in the active directory will be listed.