N/APosted on - 08/03/2014
I want to activate Windows 8 and I have this weird error when I want to do this. My Date and Time are correct and I still have this error about. Can anyone help me please to activate my Windows ? Why I have this error ?
Windows can’t activate right now. Try activating again later. If that doesn’t work contact support.
Error code: 0xC004B011
Error description: The activation server determined that your computer clock time is not correct. You must correct your clock before you can activate.
Activate Windows 8 error with the clock time
Such issue isn’t uncommon that you have an improper time configuration even you’re thinking it’s alright. In order to fix the time issue with your PC,
1. Start Control Panel.
2. Go to Clock, Language, and Region >> Date and Time.
3. From “Time zone” section, click “Change time zone”.
4. Select the time zone according to your location >> press “OK”.
5. Go to “Internet Time” tab.
6. Click “Change settings”.
7. From the new dialogue box, tick “Synchronize with an Internet time server”.
8. Select any server and click “Update now”.
You may need to click the button for several times to see success message.
9. Press “OK”.
Now, your time is up-to-date and activation should go fine.