N/APosted on - 10/10/2013
I have Acronis Backup but whenever I try to start a backup session I get the error message below. I need a quick fix as am having problems accessing the knowledge base too.
An error occurred during starting Acronis Nonstop Backup session
More information about this error and solutions may be available online in the Acronis Knowledge Base. To access the online resource manually, enter the event code at http://kb.acronis.com/errorcode/
Acronis Nonstop Backup session error
It is possible your Acronis solution is not set to automatically start, or was never fully/properly installed in the first place. Here are two possible solutions:
Download the automatic installation tool from this site:
If you are still getting the error message after running the tool, try manual re-installation with the below settings:
1. In the Start menu, run a search for services.msc
2. Scroll down to Acronis Nonstop Backup Service, right-click on it and select Properties from the drop-down menu:
3. In the Startup type menu, select Automatic:
4. In the Log On tab, click the Local System account option under Log on as: And then click OK:
5. Right-click on the service again and scroll down to Start:
6. If Acronis is already running, select Restart in the drop-down menu:
7. Open Acronis True Image Home 2011 and launch Acronis Nonstop Backup again.