N/APosted on - 02/11/2012
I am frequently getting this message
'[email protected]' on 19/01/2011 16:30 Server error: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay'
When I want to send an mail .
I moved to Outlook from Thunderbird, and this problem with Outlook is disheartening me and makes me want to go back to Thunderbird.
I can't find any solution over the internet. Can you tell what to do in this situation?
Thanks in advance.
“550 5.7.1 Unable to Relay server error” on MS Outlook
This issue can be resolved using the following steps and messages, email can be sent all over the world:
1. Left Click Open Outlook Express 2003.
2. Select and go to Tools, In the tool bar select Email account and then select change email and then double click on your mail account.
Tools > Email Account > Change Email > Mail Account
3. Then Select More Settings and then check the check box with My outgoing server SMTP requires authentication from the outgoing server tab.
More Settings > Outgoing Server tab > My outgoing server SMTP requires authentication
4. Select Logon using your userID and password.
Logon > UserID > Password
5. Click Ok and then Next and Finish the process.