I'm having problem in my Outlook Express 2003. Few days ago, I can still be able to send emails.
But now, I could not send emails but I can still receive them.
I got this error message: An unknown error has occurred.
Server Response: 554 Message refused, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC6F. I tried to read an article about the error mentioned above but the link is already invalid.
I have installed a few programs ever since my Outlook Express last worked, and it did not meddle up with my Outlook before.
My Gmail and my other online services were working as usual; just that I could not send emails with my Outlook Express.
Can somebody please help me with this problem?
on Thu, 2011-12-15 00:11
Hi Everyone ,
I have a HP Deskjet F2480 printer and using Ms Word 2010. The problem I am having right now is whenever I print a document it prints in color green. I even tried to set it on grayscale but still got the same result. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but it didn’t help me. Is somebody here knows what should I do? Thanks !
on Tue, 2011-11-01 04:05
- How to install Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Error code 1142 occurred and the application failed to initialize properly
- How can I get pcounter 2.70a free of cost?
- Windows show 'No disc is inserted', although DVD from Netflix is inserted
- Applying Unity3D shows this message while attempting to assemble an assignment.