I am using Microsoft windows XP sp2. I am having a wired problem with my mouse. I have a laser USB mouse which is not working properly anymore. Actually, yesterday I was using my PC and suddenly it turned off because power was gone. Before that each and every hardware component of my PC was working fine but after that when I turned-on it there was a problem popping-up in the task bar that my USB mouse device is not working properly.
on Sun, 2011-05-15 12:54
- Smart Nod’s Ring to Dominate in the Entire Bluetooth Devices
- 3D Printed Braille Phone: Specifically designed for visually-impaired people
- Intel-Ivy Bridge 3rd Generation Processors
- Non-volatile device used for storage data files or computer data
- Motherboard (Central component that holds other components)