You can ask questions related to IT for free. Get answers in few hours.
For the latest tech news and tips visit us at: http://www.techyv.com
To create, edit, and view digital movies in Windows 7, you need to download Windows Live Movie Maker. Windows Live Movie Maker is a stripped-down version of the movie-editing package that came with XP and Vista and works great for creating short videos.
* Windows Live Movie Maker is a modest, easy-to-use video editor that assists you put together photos, videos, music as well as special effects to generate an eye-catching presentation in a few easy steps.
* All video files are supported in Movie Maker.
* With one-minute way we can turn photos and videos into great-looking movies.
* It allows sharing photos and movies with family and friends across a TV, PC, or mobile device using famous camera type and file formats.
* Windows 7 users are able to view QuickTime MOV as well as QT files, AVCHD, and MPEG-4 video formats
* The current version is 16.4.3505.912
Download from here: https://en.softonic.com/s/windows-live-movie-maker?redirectedFrom=app