Google Blocks Websites that has Fake Download Buttons
Google is now blocking websites that utilizes deceptive ads or contents that will let the user do the things they didn’t normally do, such as clicking fake download buttons that can be found beside the real download button or some insistent pop-ups that will ask your phone to remove virus threats that were seemingly found on your computer. This looks like a gradual roll-out as it will take a lot of time to work out and identify which sites are constant offenders.
With the world becoming smarter with smartphones, laptops and smart televisions, a lot of people still do not know about Wi-Fi technology although many people have come across this toggle in the settings menu of their device. If you happen to go to a place where free Wi-Fi is offered you would have definitely tried it and would have liked appreciated its use over the use of cellular data.
Decide What To Get
Finally, after two years of rumors and speculations, Mozilla unveiled the very first open source web browser that comprises Mozilla’s latest Australis Interface, which is the Firefox 29. According to Jennifer Morrow of Mozilla, the update is not just a modification of the Firefox interface, nor a tweak. It is not even a patch to fix a bug, but a total visualization of Firefox user experience that they have been preparing for the last five years. Firefox 29 will surely let the Windows, Mac, Linux and Android users experience the web in a very exceptional way.
Internet Domain Name Expansion - 20 Rules to Select a Perfect Domain Name
The World Wide Web usually restricts our choices of domain names till .com, .edu, .org etc. But now there is soon a possibility of having a plethora of new choices in the world of domain names on the internet. These might include domain names such as .book, .car, .health, .bible or anything you can think of right now!
Facebook Privacy a ‘Serious’ Joke – Top Tips to Avoid Being Victimized
With Facebook ‘Likes’ being misused to reveal personal information to advertisers, sold to companies to promote sales, and now even ‘hijacked’ to stoke the emerging black market of ‘likes’, what you ‘like’ is no longer your private affair. Keeping your personal information and activity private on Facebook is getting difficult every day. To help you avoid falling prey to ‘Like’ Scams and other Facebook privacy ‘blunders’, Techyv.com has come up with an extensive guide of tips and tricks that you can follow to lock your Facebook account and keep it under your control.
Top 10 Facebook Tips of 2013 – Fun Things to Implement on Facebook
Today’s era has seen the rise of a Social Media Revolution which took the world by storm and brought together the world in a way that had never been witnessed before. The coming of age of the Social Media Movement can be credited to the popularity of the social networking site Facebook which was established in the year 2004. With collective recorded revenue of almost 5 billion in the year 2012, it remains the most visited social networking network till date. The reason is simple! Facebook never gets boring. With updates and new tricks being introduced each year to enhance your Facebook experience, there is always something new to do with Facebook.
Top 13 Annoyances in Google Chrome and Ways of Fixing Them
Google Chrome has been used for more than 4 years after it was released. It has been best choice browser for most people. Despite the fact that Chrome has won hearts with its beautiful appearance and speed, there are still some minor issues to be fixed, which includes:
1. Lack of confirmation for closing more than one tab- Google Chrome does warn you when you attempt to close window with several tabs. When you close multiple tabs accidentally in Chrome, you need to install the Chrome Toolbox to give you a warning next time you attempt to close multiple tabs.
Here are 13 topmost Firefox Add-ons for 2012:
1. Collusion- an Add-on that enables you to see the sites that use third party cookies in tracking your web movements. It shows in real time the way data creates spider web interactions between companies as well as other trackers.
2. URL Fixer- it corrects typos in the URLs which you write in the address bar. For instance, if you write google.con it corrects it to google.com, but first asks for confirmation. URL Fixer helps in saving time which you could use to type again.
13 Best Google Chrome Add-on’s Released in 2012
The most popular browser in the world is Google Chrome. Over 1 out of 3 internet users browses over the web using Chrome. Like any other Google service, Chrome is laid out in a simple, fast and uncluttered manner. However, there are hundreds of lightweight extensions, apps and add-ons which you can install and make it perform better than you expected. Here are the topmost 13 Add-on’s for 2012:
1. PUppit- an amazing ability of Chrome to run complex 3D in browser window irrespective of the type of operating system used in the PC. This is a classic game involving bursting of balloons with addictive play and bright colored graphics.
13 Topmost Revealed Features of Firefox for Windows 8
Recently, Maxilla launched Firefox web browser to be used specifically for modern UI and desktop version for Windows 8 that is available to the public. Some of the top features included are:
1. The installer can be integrated, making it compatible with the metro browser of Windows 8.
2. The new URL for navigation is extracted from Australia's theme, which everyone will surely love. However, the theme is only available if it is set as the default browser.
- 1 of 7