MOTOROLA is a well-established company for producing electronics into the market. Already being a prominent maker of electronics, MOTOROLA has also set a mark in the industry of hand-held communications device makers, ie; the mobile phone manufacturers.
After many of the devices released into the market by the company, to stand out and rejuvenate the craze for the company’s creativity and to maintain the standards and quality assurance benchmarks, it has come out with an amazingly astonishing innovation of the ALL new “Moto G5” model.
The latest release to get back into the market, Motorola has brought in the “moto g” edition (moto g5 & moto g5 plus) as an add-on to its cap of achievements. The all new “moto g5” edition was released in February 2017.
To mark it as a prime specification advancement to its innovation on this edition, it is given with the most advanced and the latest version of the Android operating system, the Android 7.0 NOUGAT. This is prime aspect or the considerable addition that would attract the Android user. The urge of using the latest software that is released into the market would definitely excite the customers to go mad on it.
• ANDROID 7.0 (NOUGAT): This is the latest advanced version of the Android operating system. It was called by a code name of “Android N” at the time of development. Android 7.0 brings out very noticeable changes to the operating system and its development platform. These changes include,
a. Display of numerous applications to work on simultaneously using the screen-split mode.
b. Multi-tasking can be performed on just a double tap.
c. Including the inline reply concept and making the conversation feel alive.
d. Prioritizing the notifications that are marked eminent and to be followed up.
e. Improving the facility of saving the data when not in use.
With this stupendous and exciting operating system in hand, there are some other spectacular changes and advancements made to apparently make this edition a masterpiece. These specifications are,
1. An octa-core processor of 1.4 GHz made by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430.
2. A RAM of 3gb.
3. A storage capacity of 32gb.
4. A breath-taking rear camera of 13MP.
5. A super captivating front camera of 5MP.
6. An amazing battery of 3000 Mah and so on.
With all these vital specifications, this new edition of “moto g5” has received a sensational response in its initial days of release.
Considering these advancements as the pros for the mobile, now focusing on the cons, we would end up concentrating on the battery backup and the over-heating of the mobile. After the reviews given by the users of this mobile, we notice that the battery last for almost one day on a continuous network usage, whereas the customer environment demands more. Another drawback quoted till now is the overheating problem on a continuous usage.
1. Battery lasts up to 1 day on a continuous network usage.
2. Heat released under a continuous working condition.
With all these information, hope this all new edition of the “moto g5 plus and moto g5”, creates a new record for the company.