What is Web Development?
Web development mainly refers to website development. It is the art of developing and designing websites for hosting via an intranet (a private network) or Internet (World Wide Web). The list of objectives to which web development refers mainly comprises of web content development, client or server-side scripting, network security, and web server. It can verify from a simple single page of various texts to the complex web-based engineering.
Difference between web design and web development
Web designing and web development should not be mistaken to be one thing.
Web designing primarily administers everything that enhances the look and the visual impact of the website. It includes the format, the alignment of the information, the arrangement of the images. It is the creativity and the imagination of the designer that rules.
Web development deals with programming or coding that permits website functionality, as per the client’s requirements. It does not fall into the design aspect of creating websites, which includes coding and writing markup. Backbone is building here.
What are the tools required?
1. HTML: It’s a markup language which guides the Web browser how display the words of the Web page is to be done for the user.
3. Jquery- The principal behind is ‘write less, do more.’ It can compile a lot of mutual tasks together which may take many lines of code in other programming languages.
4. CSS- It describes how elements introduced in HTML are to be displayed on the screen, or in another outlet.
5. Bootstrap (front-end framework)- It consists of HTML and CSS based design that one can refer on the basis for creating web applications or websites.
6. Foundation: Front-end frameworks that make it smooth to illustrate aesthetic websites, apps, and emails that are fascinating on any device.
7. Semantic UI: Development framework that using human-friendly HTML, helps create responsive layouts.
8. ulkit: A standard front-end framework for developing fast and strengthful web interfaces.
Learning of Web Development
Web development is also known as the client-side development which can produce HTML, CSS for a website or Web Application for the user to see and connect with the world instantly. The front end developer stands between the designer on one end and the back end developer on the other.
1. Front End-
1. On the front end, one need to make sure of who the user is and how it will be interacting with the web page because the designer is building their gateway to the page.
2. Back End-
1. The backend of a web application is a catalyst for a frontend background. The frontend of an application is the most amazingly prepared web page provided it does work efficiently.
2. The backend of an app is the one which is in charge of things like business logic, calculations, database manipulation, and ease of performance.