1. IH-Tsunamis System (IH-Tsusy)
- An online tool which is rated 4.8/5 which is available at play store for androids.
- The users get the notification about the earthquakes around the world to the current user.
- Calculation of propagation of possible tsunami occurrence.
- Acquires data about the tsunami from international agencies for real-time analysis.
- United States Geological Survey data is collected to run the numerical simulation.
- The calculated outcome of the possible tsunami’s amplitude, and travel time.
- The display on the viewer contains the results of the calculation from the simulation.
2) Earthquake Tsunami Pro
- App available on iTunes and rated 4.3/5.
- Obtainable in many popular languages.
- Magnitude and distance parameters are adjusted by the user.
- Alerts about quakes rated at 4 or stronger.
- The report about the earthquake feature is available.
- Different tsunami features are displayed.
- Location of the user is available to family members as location alert.
- Push notification features are available.
3) Disaster Alert (by PDC)
- Rated at 4.1/5 by the users at android play store.
- Includes alerts for floods, tsunami, storms, volcano alters.
- Current, and real-time information about the disasters occurring around the world.
- Alerts about tropical cyclones, and Hurricanes.
- The user gets notification of human-made disasters.
- Calamities related to the ocean are a part of the notification.
- Plans for notifying the users about wildfire.
4) Earthquake Network Real-time Alerts
- Rated 4.5/5, and available at play store for android users.
- Through the network of smartphones, an earthquake detected during real-time application.
- Warning sounds before an earthquake occurs.
- The user location coordinates sent to the emergency contacts via SMS and E-mail.
- The users can exchange information with each other in a chatroom created in the App.
- The seismic data affiliated to the national, and International networks are available.
5) IFC(Irrigation and Flood Control Department) Kashmir
- Rated as 4.8/5 in play store.
- Ram Munshi Bagh, Sangam, and Asham are the areas of interest to detect the issues.
- Currently, occurring events alerts through push notification.
- Graphical representation of the data collected about a flood.
- The gauge measurements are not calculated via satellite but done manually.
- Real-time data will be available in future.
- The operation of data depends on the condition of the weather.
6) Tornado – American Red Cross.
- Rated as 4.2/5 in android google play store.
- An audible alert to notify the users to go to a safe zone area, and also alert to move out of the safe zone after the warning terminates.
- Quizzes related to the tornado are available to increase your knowledge about them.
- Simple steps to guide the user to make an emergency plan.
- Notify friends, and family by stating that you are safe.
- The update of data is very quick.
- The differences of the watch and warnings are displayed.
7) Volcanoes & Earthquakes
- Rated as 4.5/5 in google play store.
- The present condition of a volcano eruption.
- Information of any volcano eruption.
- The user gets alerts regarding earthquakes & volcano events.
- Testimonials of people who have experienced the natural calamity.
- Notification to users if any signs of the earthquake felt.
- Worldwide occurring earthquake’s news added to the newsfeed.
8) Volcanoes: Map, Alerts & Ash
- Rated as 4.6/5 on the apple app store.
- 300,000 number of alerts are sent out every day at every two minutes to more than thousands of users by the server.
- Maps of famous, and regularly occurring volcanos.
- Smithsonian Institution provides data for the weekly activity of the volcanoes.
- Displays maps of airports and information related to airports provided.
- The user can monitor volcanic activities.
- Ash clouds monitored.
- Compatible with apple wristwatch, and the watches can be used to monitor volcanic activity.
9) Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning
- Rated as 4.6/5 at google play store.
- Radar of high resolution.
- Global future radar for land, and sea.
- Parameters related to storms are displayed.
- Customisable layers are available.
- Snowfalls twenty-four-hour estimation.
- The reports of local storms displayed.
- The strength, time of arrival of hurricanes.
10) My Hurricane Tracker & Alerts
- Rated as 4.7/5 on the apple app store.
- Hurricanes have interactive tracking.
- Data of previously occurred hurricane.
- Forecast maps from NOAA.
- Sea temperature, radar, and satellite images are updated.
- Outlook is available for five days.
- Push Notifications.
- The user can track definite hurricanes, and receive data.